DEB & CHRIS'S SPECIAL DAY | APRIL '17

September 21, 2017

NICE DAY FOR A BLACK & WHITE WEDDING
I can't believe looking back at these photos, this was all the back in April this year. I didn't shoot the full wedding in black and white (I've only done this on one occasion as per request) but something about these edits in Black and White really bring the whole occasion into unison. So I wanted to share the latest edits with you. (Edited using Lightroom)

During weddings, I prefer to use a natural/ non intrusive approach to keep the wedding party calm and to ensure they enjoy their day to the fullest. I am happy to take photo requests and arrange family shots, but this is only upon request of the bride and groom. If you would prefer a relaxed approach and someone to just shoot the day as it goes, making sure you will remember all those little memories and details you spent months arranging when you look back at your pictures, then I'm your lady.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe